Regional Perspectives on the Opportunities and Challenges of Integration in the Implementation of the 2030 Agenda For Sustainable Development
Saturday, 26 September 2015
1:15 to 2:45 pm
CR-11, General Assembly Building
United Nations Headquarters
Please read Information Note below before registering.
- CR-11 is located in a NON RESTRICTED AREA. UN Staff, Members of country delegations or country Permanent Missions to United Nations, with valid Delegation passes, will be able to access the room without restriction.
- In order for non-UN pass holders to access the event, they will need to register (above) by 21 SEPTEMBER 2015 in order to receive their ticket to attend. Registration beyond that date will not be processed.
- Friday, 25 September, accredited/registered participants will receive an e-mail notification directing them to the 46th (and 1st avenue) street visitor’s entrance of the UN where they are to meet one hour prior to the start of the event (12 pm).
- Credentials will be verified and a day pass will be distributed.
- Participants will then be escorted by RCNYO staff to the meeting room.
- Once the meeting is closed, participants must leave the building, unless they have a pass for any additional events.